CHECKLIST: Only completed application packets will be accepted and processed. Checklist provided below.
- Fill out the application in its entirety. Type or print (using a pen) all responses. Do not leave any field blank; write “n/a” if an answer does not apply.
- Enclose one official transcript from all high schools attended. This year’s official transcript should be sent immediately after completion of academic year.
- Enclose one nonofficial transcript from all high schools attended.
- Enclose a copy of your SAT results and ACT results (if applicable). If you have not yet taken the SAT or ACT, you must login and create an account so that you can provide the requested login and password information requested below.
- If accepted into the program, SSN will be required for your athlete.
- Enclose all additional requested information/documentation/paperwork.
- Ensure the application has been signed by the parent or guardian.
- Submission of your application packet does not guarantee admittance into Mt. Zion Prep. You will be contacted within 10-business days of receipt.
- If accepted into the program, an email with additional enrollment information will follow.